FIBARO Motion Sensor is a HomeKit-enabled multi-sensor using Bluetooth® low energy technology. Along with detecting motion, the accessory measures the ambient temperature and light intensity. The sensor has a built-in accelerometer to detect any tampering with the accessory. FIBARO Motion Sensor is battery powered and designed to be installed quickly and easily on any surface. The eye-shaped LED indicator signals motion, temperature level, tampering and can be used to identify the accessory.
- compatible with Apple HomeKit technology
- Bluetooth® low energy technology for wireless communication
- detects motion using a passive IR sensor
- measures ambient temperature
- measures light intensity
- detects tampering using accelerometer
- may be installed anywhere - wall or any surface
- battery powered
- indicates state using multicolor LED diode
Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy, secure way to control HomeKit-enabled accessories using Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. After installing your FIBARO Door/Window Sensor, configure it from a compatible app with just a few simple steps. You can even create your own custom scenes to control your home settings. For example, you can create a scene to automatically turn off the lights, lock your doors, close the garage door, and set the thermostat to the desired temperature in just one step.
- Radio protocol: Bluetooth® low energy
- Radio frequency: Radio frequency:
- Power supply: 3.0V DC battery
- Battery type: CR123A
Range: up to 50m (free range) (164 feet)
- Operating temperature: 0-40°C (32-104°F)
- Temperature measuring range: 0-40°C (32-104°F)
- Temperature measuring accuracy: ±0.5°C (±0.9°F)
- Light intensity measuring range: 0-32000 lux
- Dimensions (diameter): 46 mm (1.8 inch)
Download the Manual for FGBHMS-001 Apple HomeKit Motion Sensor (PDF) here.