New 800 Series ZST39 LR (Long Range) USB Stick
- All NEW 800 Series Z-Wave Long Range radio USB stick: incredible signal, super secure, and fast network!
- Expert users only: please note that this product comes with basic hardware support and does not include any tech support for the home automation software or host hardware you decide to pair it with
- Updated command class library: build your Z-Wave software with confidence and support of all of the latest features
- Supports S2 security and SmartStart
- Long Range ready: as long as your home automation software and Z-Wave accessories support the new Long Range technology, you can make the most of your smart home with unbeatable reliability of direct hub-to-device communication
- 800 Series Z-Wave Chip: get more signal coverage and improved performance even without the Long Range capability thanks to the latest generation Z-Wave chip
- What you'll need: a dedicated computer and home automation software with a mobile interface to build a Z-Wave hub using the ZST39 hardware (not included)
- Up to a mile of range in open space for Long Range enabled devices
- 5-year warranty extended warranty once you register your product and lifetime tech support
NOTE: You'll need a dedicated PC/laptop/Raspberry Pi and Z-Wave home automation software (sold separately) to install this product.
Connect the 800 Series Z-Wave Long Range Stick to a USB port on your PC, laptop, or Raspberry Pi. Use it with your choice of home automation software, including Home Assistant with JS Z-Wave integration, Indigo, and HomeSeer. Follow the instructions for your software provider as the set-up may be different depending on the interface and operating system. Note this product is designed for expert users only and requires at least basic knowledge of programming.
Home automation software is required to control and configure your Z-Wave network. Z-Wave product compatibility will depend on the software you choose so we recommend installing an open and proven smart home system with your 800 Series Z-Wave Long Range Stick for best results.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US, CA, MX)
Power: 4.75-5.25 VDC
- SDK: 7.18
- Wireless Range: Up to 1 mile in open space with Long Range enabled
- Operating Temperature: 14-104° F
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
- Dimensions: 2" x 0.8" x 0.3"