- Plug outlet plates give your home’s wall switches a modern upgrade. Note: To connect WallSwipe, it requires Aeotec Nano device running firmware 2.0 or greater.
- WallSwipe extends the power of Aeotec’s Nano range of in-wall, Z-Wave controllers to offer a multitude of different wall switch controls including tap, long-press- swiping and sliding. WallSwipe’s inbuilt IR sensor extend the control one further, allowing you to use gestures to control the wall switch from up to 5.9 inches afield.
- WallSwipe is automatically compatible and dependent on any of Aeotec’s Nano, in-wall range, including Nano Dimmer, Nano Switches, Nano Shutter, and Dual Nano Switches. The combination works as a dimmer, one load switch, two loads switch, and motor controller.
- The slider indicating lights works to reflect different features when working as a dimmer, switch, or motor controller. The package comes with WallSwipe x 1, manual x 1, connection cable x 1, and screw x 2.
- Easy to install, simply plug WallSwipe into your Nano via the connection port and affix it to your wall. When installing 2 or more WallSwipes side-by-side, you can disable the gesture control to remove the potential for accidental and incorrect commands.
|Parcel Dimensions||13.72 x 7.11 x 4.06 cm; 45 Grams|
|Item model number||ZW158|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Connect with the Nano product|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Special Features||Presence sensor|
|Included Components||WallSwipe x 1, Manual x 1, Screw x 2|
|Item Weight||45 g|