- smallest 3-in-1 Zwave Door Sensor Window Sensor. MultiSensors include magnetic contact, dry contact relay, and a tilt sensor. The tilt detection must be in operation with the magnet sensor in its description.40% smaller than previous generation at only 2.8”x0.75”x0.7” (main body)
- 3 year+ battery life powered by 1 x 1/2 AA battery. Optimised to use up to 66% less battery power to communicate than previous generations.
- With a SmartStart enabled gateway, you can connect it to your ZWave hub by simply scanning its QR code. From there, stick it to your door and Door / Window Sensor 7 is ready to power your home and protect it.
- Zwave Window Sensor 7 is powered by the speed enhancements that come from Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2 enabling it to wireless communicate 50% faster and up to 67% further in real-world use.
- Compatible with Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Zipabox, HomeSeer, Ring, Open Z-Wave, Nexia, Domoticz and more., Frequency: 908.40 MHz, 916.00 MHz, ID: ZC12-20080085
Monitor the open/closed status of a door, window, cabinet, safe, or any other open/close object with the Aeotec Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor 7 Pro. This miniscule door/window sensor discreetly monitors your chosen entryways or important storage with its simple design and reduced size. With Z-Wave Plus V2 700 series certification, SmartStart, and S2 encryption, the sensor is one of the fastest performing and most secure sensors in the market.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 1 × 1/2AA (ER14250) battery
Operating temperature: -4° – 113°F
- Dimensions: 0.75" x 2.8" x 0.7" (magnet: 0.13" x 0.78" x 0.43")
- Range: up to 130 ft indoors
- Installation: Indoor only