This Aeotec ZW116 Nano Switch is as tiny as it is feature-packed. Save loads of time, hassle, and money by installing it behind one of your existing wall switches. Completely hidden from sight, you’ll enjoy remote monitoring and on/off control of the connected load from your smartphone, tablet, or computer (once it’s paired with your Z-Wave controller, of course!).blet, or computer.
• On/Off Z-Wave Control for your wall switches and receptacles - installs behind them so you can keep your favorite style and color shade!
• Works in schedules and events with other Z-Wave products once included to a gateway controller
• Clean and hassle-free installation > NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED
• Connect it to regular on/off light switches and receptacles (no dimmers or electronic touch switches)
• Encrypted signal for super safe wireless communication
• Z-Wave Plus technology for longer range and fast notifications
• 12-month warrant
• Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
• Power: 110 V / 24 V DC
• Maximum load: 15 A
• Minimum load: 15 W
• Supported loads: Incandescent bulbs, LED bulbs, resistive loads
• Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
• Dimensions: 1.7" x 1.6" x 0.8"
• Weight: 2.5 oz
• Installation: Indoor Use Only
• Fibaro Home Center 2
• Fibaro Home Center Lite
• SmartThings Hub
• VeraEdge Z-Wave Gateway Controller
• VeraLite Z-Wave Gateway Controller
• VeraPlus Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Controller
• Zipato Z-Wave Zipabox Smart Home Controller
• Zipato ZipaTile Home Automation Controller
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.