Aeotec by Aeon Labs Z-Wave Plus S2 Nano Shutter, Motor Driver On/Off/Stop Controller for Curtains, Window Blinds, Shades, Gates, Invisible Installation
• Install invisibly with the motor to control wirelessly via Z-Wave network, and automate it with your smart home scenes.
• Works with single-phase AC asynchronous motor, 2.5 amps max load input, neutral required for installation.
• Works with existing panel switches and WallSwipe for controlling, WallSwipe is sold separately.
• Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including SmartThings, Wink Hub, Open Z-Wave, Homeseer HS3, Homeseer, eedomus, Domoticz, and more.
• Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, better wireless range up to 490 feet in open space, and additional wireless security encryption. Z-Wave Plus certification number: ZC10-18056124.
From security shutters to skylights, motorized electronics and furnishings are part of a modern home. Now they can be part of your connected home. Nano Shutter integrates with motors and converts them to Z-Wave. Instantly, whatever they’re connected to can be wirelessly controlled and intelligently automated with Nano Shutter able to integrate with a broad selection of devices.
Nano Shutter connects to your home’s existing motor-controlled accessories. It does so simply, and it immediately makes those accessories available for control, automation, and scheduling via Z-Wave.
It can be wired to connect directly to the motor itself. It can be wired to any existing wall switch that controls the motor. And it can be connected in seconds to WallSwipe, allowing you to further enhance Nano Shutter to have touch and gesture control.
Once installed, you can control Nano Shutter via any connected switch, and via Z-Wave through your gateway, remote control, and smartphone app.
• 12-month warrant
• Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
• Power: 120 VAC
• Wireless Range: Up to 490 feet (in line of sight)
• Installation: Indoor use only
• Dimensions: 7.6 x 7.4 x 3.3 cm
• Installation: Indoor Use Only
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.