FIBARO Flood Sensor is a HomeKit-enabled water sensor using Bluetooth® low energy technology. Along with detecting flooding, the accessory measures the ambient temperature. Tampering is detected whenever the accessory is moved or casing is opened. Built-in LED indicator and an acoustic alarm signal flooding and tampering. The LED can be also used to identify the accessory. The accessory is designed to be placed on the floor or mounted on a wall (in this case sensor should be extended using an external probe). The accessory is sink-proof, which means it drifts on the water surface and keeps on sending alarm signal in case of substantial inundation of water.
- compatible with Apple HomeKit technology
- Bluetooth® low energy technology for wireless communication
- detects flooding
- detects tampering using accelerometer or when the casing is opened
- easy installation - simply put on a surface prone to flooding
- may be installed anywhere - sensor can be extended using an external probe (not included)
- battery powered
- indicates state using LED diode and buzzer
Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy, secure way to control HomeKit-enabled accessories using Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. After installing your FIBARO Door/Window Sensor, configure it from a compatible app with just a few simple steps. You can even create your own custom scenes to control your home settings. For example, you can create a scene to automatically turn off the lights, lock your doors, close the garage door, and set the thermostat to the desired temperature in just one step.
- Radio protocol: Bluetooth® low energy
- Radio frequency: 2.4 Ghz
- Power supply: 3.0V DC battery
- Battery type: CR123A
Range: up to 50m (free range) (164 feet)
- Operating temperature: 0-40°C (32-104°F)
- Temperature measuring range: 0-40°C (32-104°F)
- Temperature measuring accuracy: ±0.5°C (±0.9°F)
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 72 x 28 mm (2.8 x 1.1 inch)
Download the Manual for FGBHMS-001 Apple HomeKit Motion Sensor (PDF) here.