FIBARO Single Switch is designed to be installed in standard wall switch boxes or anywhere else where it is necessary to control electric devices.
FIBARO Single Switch allows to control connected devices either via HomeKit technology (using Bluetooth® low energy) or via a switch connected directly to it and is equipped with active power and energy consumption metering functionality.
Main features of FIBARO Single Switch:
• Compatible with Apple HomeKit technology,
• Bluetooth® low energy technology for wireless communication,
• Advanced microprocessor control,
• Works with various types of switches – momentary, toggle, three-way, etc,
• To be installed in wall switch boxes of dimensions allowing for installation, conforming to provisions of applicable regulations,
• FIBARO Single Switch is an extension unit.
The Single Switch may operate under the following loads:
• Conventional incandescent light sources,
• Halogen light sources,
• Electrical appliances which power consumption does not exceed the limit for a specified device,
• Loads up to 8A rated current.
- Apple HomeKit
|Power supply:||100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Supported load types:||Resistive and incandescent|
|Rated load current:||8A - continuous load|
|Operating temperature:||0-35°C (32-95°F)|
|For installation in boxes:||Ø ≥ 50mm, depth ≥ 60mm|
|Overcurrent protection:||required external 10A circuit breaker|
|Radio protocol:||Bluetooth® low energy|
|Radio signal power:||EIRP up to 10dBm|
|Radio frequency:||2.4 GHz|
|Radio transmit power:||up to 10 dBm (EIRP)|
|EU directives compliance:||RED 2014/53/EU
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||42.5 x 38 x 20.4 mm|
Download the Manual for FIBARO T FGBHS-213 Apple HomeKit Single Switch (PDF) here.