FIBARO Button is a compact, battery-powered, Z-Wave Plus compatible device. It allows you to control devices through the Z-Wave network and run various scenes defined in FIBARO System.
Different actions may be triggered with one to five clicks or by holding the button down. In panic mode, each press of the button results in triggering of the emergency scene.
With its small design and wireless communication, the FIBARO Button can be conveniently mounted on any surface and in any position or location at home, e.g. beside the bed or under the desk.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller.
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption.
- Completely wireless with battery power and Z-Wave communication.
- May be installed anywhere in your home.
- Extremely easy installation – simply add and put on desired surface.
- Many colour variations: black, white, red, green, blue, yellow, orange and brown.
- Press and turn the button counter-clockwise to open the casing.
- Remove the battery blocker and check if the battery is placed correctly.
- Press and turn the button clockwise to close the casing.
- Pair the accessory, as described in the next section: Pairing the accessory.
- Install the accessory in desired location using the attached self-adhesive pad.
Click here to view the quick start guide.
- Z-Box Hub (recommended for Fibaro products)
- FIBARO Home Center 2
- FIBARO Home Center Lite
- VeraEdge Z-Wave Gateway Controller (get manual set-up instructions here)
- VeraPlus Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Controller (get manual set-up instructions here)
- VeraSecure Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Security Controller (get manual set-up instructions here)
- EzloSecure Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Security Controller
- EzloPlus Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Security Controller
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
|Battery type:||ER14250 ½AA 3.6V|
|Battery life:||est. 2 years (max. 10 pushes per day)|
|Operating temperature:||0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)|
|Radio protocol:||RED 2014/53/EU
|Radio protocol:||Z-Wave (500 series chip)|
|Radio frequency:||908.4, 908.42 or 916.0 MHz US;|
|Radio transmit power:||up to 1 dBm (EIRP)|
up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors
up to 40m (131 ft) indoors
(Depending on terrain and building structure)
(diameter x height):
46 x 34 mm
(1.81″ x 1.34″)
Caution: Using batteries other than specified may result in explosion. Dispose of properly, observing environmental protection rules.
Download the Manual for FIBARO The Button FGPB-101 (PDF) here.