FIBARO Door/Window Sensor is a HomeKit-enabled contact sensor using Bluetooth® low energy wireless technology.
Along with detecting opening and closing, the accessory measures the ambient temperature.
Opening is detected by separating the sensor’s body and the magnet.
Tampering is detected whenever the accessory is detached from the surface or casing is opened.
- compatible with Apple HomeKit technology
- Bluetooth® low energy technology for wireless communication
- detects opening/closing using Hall effect sensor
- measures ambient temperature
- detects tampering
- easily mounted on doors, windows, garage gates and roller blinds
- battery powered
- indicates state using LED diode
- 7 color variations
Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy, secure way to control HomeKit-enabled accessories using Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. After installing your FIBARO Door/Window Sensor, configure it from a compatible app with just a few simple steps. You can even create your own custom scenes to control your home settings. For example, you can create a scene to automatically turn off the lights, lock your doors, close the garage door, and set the thermostat to the desired temperature in just one step.
- Radio protocol: Bluetooth® low energy
- Radio frequency: Radio frequency:
- Power: 1 x R14250 1⁄2 AA 3.6V DC battery (included)
- Dimensions: 2.8" (L) x 0.7" (W) x 0.7" (H)
- Weight: 3.0 oz
- Range: up to 50m (free range) (164 feet)
- Operating temperature: 0-40°C (32-104°F)
- Temperature measuring range: 0-40°C (32-104°F)
- Temperature measuring accuracy: ±0.5°C (±0.9°F)
- Installation: Indoor only
Download the Manual for FIBARO FGBHDW-002 Apple HomeKit Door/Window Sensor 2 FGBHDW-002 ZW5 (PDF) here.