Description and features
Home Center 2 is the hub unit of high computing power, used to control the FIBARO system.
- Work of FIBARO control unit is protected by advanced data backup and recovery system.
- Using the user-friendly configuration interface of Home Center 2, you can create advanced, pre-defined scenes.
- HC2 can manage user rights and supports VoIP functionality and video intercoms.
- Home Center 2 gives users ability to write scripts in LUA, which extends the functionality of the system.
- Simple, user-friendly interface.
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption.
- Remote access via web browser or smartphone (Android and iOS apps).
- Supports Magic, Block and LUA scenes.
- Compatibile with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
- Works with LUA and string-based virtual devices.
- Compatibile with VoIP.
- Can work as a stand-alone controller or a slave and also as a master controller.
- Function of a geolocalization.
|Processor||Intel Atom Dual Core (1.6 GHz)|
|Operating memory||1 GB DDR RAM|
|Hard drive||2 GB SLC and 4GB MLC Recovery Disc|
|Power supply:||9-12 VDC (Power Supply included)|
|Network interface:||10/100/1000 Base-T (Gigabit) Ethernet via RJ45 connector|
|Operating temperature:||10 – 40°C|
|EU standards compliance:||RED 2014/53/EU
|Radio frequency:||868.4, 868.42 or 869.8 MHz EU;
908.4, 908.42 or 916.0 MHz US;
921.4, 921.42 or 919.8 MHz ANZ;
869.0 or 869.02 MHz RU;
|Radio transmit power:||up to 1 dBm (EIRP)|
|Range:||up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors
up to 30m (98 ft) indoors
(Depending on terrain and building structure)
|Dimensions:||225 x 185 x 44mm|
Home Center Lite and Home Center 2
FIBARO Home Center 2 is designed for commercial or larger premises where you may need to link multiple units together in a network for controlling in a wide area.
Home Center 2 compared to Home Center Lite is more advanced controller. Home Center 2 apart from functionalities included in Home Center Lite ensures additional usable possibilities:
- Compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- LUA Programming – LUA is a programming (scripting) language commonly used in home automation controllers to enable users to create more complex control scenes than supported by the controller’s Scene editor.
- LUA based virtual devices – to create virtual device and program each button in LUA language individually
- VOIP Communication
- SATEL alarm system integration
- Non-limited number of plugins
Home Center 2 can work as a Master and perfectly meets requirements designed for this purpose.
Download the Manual for FIBARO FGHC2 Home Center 2 here.