Fibaro’s FGRGBWM-442 RGBW Controller 2 – controls LED lighting strips or other 12v or 24v lighting devices
RGBW Controller 2 is a universal RGB / RGBW controller compatible with Z-Wave Plus. The FIBARO RGBW 2 controller uses the PWM output signal, which allows it to control LED, RGB, RGBW, halogen lights, and other resistive loads. It can also measure active power and energy consumed by the load.
- Compatible with any certified Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus controller.
- Allows for controlling:
- RGB/RGBW LED strip,
- one-color LED strips,
- halogen lights,
- other compliant resistive loads.
- Allows for connecting to inputs:
- 0-10V analog sensors or potentiometers.
- Active power and energy metering.
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption.
- Works as a Z-Wave signal repeater (all non-battery operated devices within the network will act as repeaters to increase reliability of the network).
- May be used with all devices certified with the Z-Wave Plus certificate and should be compatible with such devices produced by other manufacturers.
- Z-Box Hub (recommended for Fibaro products)
- FIBARO Home Center 2
- FIBARO Home Center Lite
- VeraEdge Z-Wave Gateway Controller (get manual set-up instructions here)
- VeraPlus Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Controller (get manual set-up instructions here)
- VeraSecure Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Security Controller (get manual set-up instructions here)
- EzloSecure Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Security Controller
- EzloPlus Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Security Controller
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
|Power supply:||12/24V DC ±10%|
|Rated load current:||6A for channel,
12A total for all outputs
|Power output:||144W combined for 12V
288W combined for 24V
|Inputs:||4 inputs, 0-10V (configurable pull-up) or binary|
|Outputs:||4 outputs, PWM|
|Maximum length of wires:||2m|
|Operating temperature:||0–40°C (32–104°F)|
|Storage temperature:||-40–60°C (-40–140°F)|
|Radio protocol:||Z-Wave (500 series chip)|
|Radio frequency:||908.4 / 916 MHz US;
|Transmit power:||EIRP max. +2dBm|
|Range:||up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors
up to 40m (131 ft) indoors
(depending on terrain and building structure)
|Recommended wire cross-section area||0.2–2.0mm2 (24–14 AWG)
(depending on load current)
|Dimensions (Length x Width x Height):||42.35 x 36.90 x 17.5 mm
(1.67” x 1.5” x 0.69”)
Download the Manual for FIBARO FGRGBWM-442 RGBW Controller 2 (PDF) here.