FIBARO FGGC-001 Swipe is a revolutionary battery gesture control pad that allows you to control devices in your Z-Wave network without actually touching anything. Swipe up, down, left, right, make a circular gesture and use sequences to get full and intuitive control of your home.
Installed device perfectly matches your interior design, as it resembles a picture frame. You can even personalize it with your favourite picture. Gesture controlled menu allow to add/remove or reset the device without dismounting it.
The device is equipped with a buzzer that confirms performed gestures and other actions.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller.
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption.
- Allows contactless gesture detection.
- Battery and/or VDC powered. When connected to an external, VDC power source, the battery serves as an emergency power source.
- Gestures and actions are confirmed by the buzzer and can be indicated additionally by the built-in LED diode.
- Gesture controlled menu – allows to operate the device without dismounting it.
- This device may be used with all devices certified with the Z-Wave Plus certificate and should be compatible with such devices produced by other manufacturers.
NOTE: FIBARO Swipe is a Security Enabled Z-Wave Plus product and a Security Enabled Z-Wave Controller must be used in order to fully utilize the product.
|5V DC power supply and/or batteries
|DC supply connector:
|4 x 1.5V AA
|EU directives compliance:
|RED 2014/53/EU RoHS 2011/65/EU
|Z-Wave (500 series chip)
|868.4 or 869.8 MHz EU;
908.4 or 916.0 MHz US;
921.4 or 919.8 MHz ANZ;
869.0 MHz RU;
|Radio transmit power:
|up to 5 dBm (EIRP)
|up to 50m outdoors
up to 40m indoors
(depending on terrain and building structure)
|178 x 130 x 29 mm
Download the Manual for FIBARO FGGC-001 Swipe (PDF) here.