MH4 is a Z-Wave Plus enabled device for indoor temperature control.
It is mainly applied to control electrical heating systems, such as heating film, heating cable, heater, etc
With the floorover-heating protection and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) function, this device worksas a reliable indoor temperature controller.
Besides its stable performance, the unique design is also an attractive feature for end-users. Moreover, a built-in Z-Wave module makes it a smart device that can be operated in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave certified devices.
* Power supply: AC120V/AC240V, 60Hz
* Max output: 1800W at 120AC ; 3600W at 240AC
* Self-consumption: <2W
* Temp. format: ℃ /℉ ; Time format: 12h / 24h
* Z-Wave frequency: 908.42MHz, 941.42MHz or other customized
* Panel dimension: 76*120*20mm
* Vertical installation：hole pitch 82mm （American 120 box ）
* Tempered glass panel with capacitive touch buttons
* With two sensors to detect indoor& floor temperature
* Floor overheating protection
* GFCI(leakage protection): level 5mA
* Multi-working modes to meet various user needs
Time Period(Schedule) Mode
* Programmable schedule: 4 periods each day of 7 days; 5+2; 5+1+1
Download the manual for MH4 here.