- Local and wireless on/off control of all kinds of bulbs and small appliances
- Extremely small - easily fits in a crowded switch box
- Use it with toggle, decora, and push-button (momentary) wall switches, or hide it completely behind a drywall
- Monitors and reports energy use*
- Straightforward installation (NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED)
- Remembers and restores its state after a power outage
- Comes with an auto-inclusion mode for the quickest set-up possible
- Schedule the switch to automatically turn on or off after a fixed period of time with the built-in timer*
- Made in Europe: supreme quality and latest Z-Wave Plus technology
- 2-year warranty
- Compatible with Fibaro, Google Home Assistant, HomeSeer, SmartThings, Vera, Zipato, Hubitat, OpenHAB, and more!
The Qubino Flush 1 Relay gives your existing lamps and small appliances the power of Z-Wave. This single module lets you remotely control the connected device without affecting full manual control. When paired with your Z-Wave gateway controller, check the on/off status of light on your smartphone or computer, and turn it off if need be.
Save on your utility bills by always being in the know: this module even monitors the power consumption of the connected device, in live mode and over time. Connect the module with other Z-Wave devices for an even smarter home: turn on the welcome lights when you open your front door in the evening. Turn off the basement lights as soon as you head back up the stairs.
This single relay module is equipped with over a dozen advanced parameters for further customization. And not only is it outfitted with Z-Wave Plus technology for better range and connectivity, it also acts as a Z-Wave signal repeater to improve your entire network's performance.
Power supply 110 - 240 VAC ±10%
50/60Hz, (24-30 VDC)
Rated load current of AC output (resistive load)* 1 X 10A / 240 VAC Rated load current of DC output (resistive load) 1 X 10A / 30 VDC Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load) 2300 W (240 VAC) Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load) 240 W (24 VDC) Power measurement accuracy P = 5–50 W, +/-3 W
P > 50 W, +/-3%
Digital temperature sensor range
(sensor must be ordered separately)
-25°C~+80°C (-13~ 176°F), resolution 0.1°C Operation temperature -10° ~ +40°C (14 ~ 104°F) Distance up to 30 m indoors (98 ft) Dimensions (WxHxD) 41.8 x 36.8 x 15.4 mm / 1,65x1,45x0,66 in (packaging) 74 x 43 x 86 mm / 2,91x1,69x3,39 in Weight (including packaging) 24 g (50 g) / 0.85oz (1.76oz) Electricity consumption 0.4 W For installation in boxes Ø ≥ 60 mm (2,36 in) or 2M, depth ≥ 60 mm (2,36 in) Switching Relay Z-Wave Repeater Yes