- Ultra-thin temperature and light sensor triggers alerts and scenes when set points are reached
- Discreet design allows for universal installation anywhere within and around your home
- Communicates with Z-Wave devices up to 131 feet (40 meters)
- Compatible with most Z-Wave hubs, plus Ring, Raspberry Pi, SmartThings, and more
- Up to 10 years battery life
- HARDWARE YOU CAN DEPEND ON: Sensative’s devices are best known for their one-of-a-kind design and 10-year battery life. Their sensors are made in Europe from extra-durable components, wrapped in a fully sealed enclosure. Register your Strips to extend the warranty on battery to 3 years (valid for purchases made after 5/2018).
- Contents: Sensor, Screw & Plugs, Magnet, Mounting Plate, Cleaning Sachet, Manual, Quick Start Guide.
- Model Number: 1102012
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: Bult-in 3.0 V LiMnO2 battery (non-replaceable)
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 130 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 60 degrees C
- Installation and Use: Indoor or Outdoor
- Dimensions: 7.68 H x 0.59 W x 0.12 D in
- Accuracy: ~0.5 degrees C,
- Ambient light reporting (0 to 64000 LUX).
The Sensative Strips Comfort Temperature and Light Sensor, Z-Wave is an ultra-thin Z-Wave Plus temperature and light sensor that delivers accurate reports of your home in order to trigger automation or security scenes while staying hidden away. Use the sensor to check on the status of a specific room in your home, or program your Z-Wave controller to trigger automation scenes such as turning on lights or AC units when the sensor reports a specific temperature or light level. The Strips Comfort Sensor is built to perform in any type of environment. The sensor is water-resistant, withstands extreme temperatures, and is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. With a battery life of up to 10 years, the Strips Comfort is built for consistent and reliable reporting throughout your home. Installing the Strips Comfort Sensor is quick and easy. The sensor comes with mounting hardware to secure it into your preferred location and it only needs a few seconds to be added to your Z-Wave network. NOTE: Compatible Z-Wave controller or hub sold separately.
Will it work with Alexa?
- Amazon Echo is not a Z-Wave controller so you will need a compatible Z-Wave hub to get readings from this sensor from Alexa.
- Alexa-compatible Z-Wave hubs include:
- Fibaro Home Center Lite