This switch is intended to be used only with Z-Wave certified In-Wall units such as WS-100 and WD-100 modules and any 3 way switches in a home. Basic connection is made by a hard wire between the 2 Traveler terminals. Up to 3 units of WA-100 can be added to a particular light switch to form up to a 5-way association. The WA-100 carries no live (Line) power and it’s not transmitting or receiving any RF signal.
- Mounting: Standard J box / Single gang
- 3-Way Auxiliary switch that works with ZWaveProducts WS100 wall switch or WD100 wall dimmer
- Fits standard wall plate
- Up to Three WA100 Auxillary switches (5 way) can be used with one ZWaveProducts in wall switch or dimmer
- When used with WD100 dimmer, WA100 can also be used to control dimming
The ZLink Auxiliary Switch works with nearly all Z-Wave hubs. The latest ZLink In-Wall Switch comes equipped with the latest features as well. These features include Z-Wave Plus and multi tap scene control. It requires a retrofit install that can take your home lighting system to the next level.
- Model: WA-100
- Normal operating temperature: 77F (25C)
- For indoor use only
- Z-Wave is registered trademark of Sigma Design