- Beta release: you may need to update the firmware in the near future to get the full functionality of your device; the device may not be fully compatible with your hub at the time of this release.
On/off Z-Wave control for floor lamps & small appliances (do NOT use with transformers, humidifiers, fans, and other motor loads)
700 series Z-Wave chip: more range for reliable wireless communication
- Power monitoring in live mode or over time*
- SmartStart and S2 authenticated security
- Great for use with quality LED and incandescent bulbs (don't connect to fans over 3A or large appliances, go with the Power Switch instead; NOTE: FEIT bulbs are not recommended)
- Status restore: the plug remembers and goes back to its original state after power failure
Built-in signal repeater: keep your network fast and healthy
- 5-year warranty (when registered) and lifetime tech support
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your smart hub/controller needs to support advanced settings and configuration for you to take advantage of this feature.
HOW IT WORKS
Give your current small appliances the power of Z-Wave. While connected to your Z-Wave controller, enjoy wireless on/off control of your most crucial everyday devices such as lamps, TV/audio equipment, computers, and clocks (no heavy-duty appliances like washers or dryers).
Know exactly how much power they're consuming at any given moment and over time. Create custom scenes designed around your schedule: it will work just as good by your bedside as for your holiday lights (indoors only).
If your Z-Wave hub allows, the Smart Plug even lets you customize advanced configurations and parameter adjustments based on your preferences. This is a simple, low-cost electrical solution that will give you a smarter, more efficient home.
Before installing, make sure the load does not exceed 960W for incandescent lights, 150W for LED's, 3A for fans and motors, or 15 A for resistive load. Check your wiring first to confirm that you have all the following wires present in your gang box: load (most often black), line (most often black), neutral (most often white), and ground (most often green).
How to include the Smart Plug to your smart home network?
1. Insert the Smart Plug into a standard 120 V receptacle
2. Put your Z-Wave controller in inclusion/pairing mode
3. Click the Z-Wave button on the plug 3 times quickly to finalize the inclusion process
4. A new on/off device will appear on your hub's device list
- 2GIG (no advanced settings available)
- ADT Pulse (no advanced settings available)
Ezlo Plus (select "Generic Z-Wave device" from the Device Wizard list)
- Ezlo Secure (select "Generic Z-Wave device" from the Device Wizard list)
- Fibaro Home Center 2
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Home Assistant (Z-Wave JS)
- Ring (no power consumption info or advanced settings - on/off control only)
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Loads: 960W incandescent, 150W LED bulbs, 15A resistive, 1/2 HP fan motors
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 300 feet line of sight
- Dimensions: 1.5" tall, 2.6" wide, 1.14" deep
Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation: Indoor use only
Download the user manual for the ZEN04 here.