- Beta Firmware Release This device may not be fully integrated with your hub at the time of purchase. You may need to update the firmware of the device after the purchase.
Dimming Z-Wave control for 0-10 V LED drivers only (do NOT user with 120 V LED bulbs)
- Use with LED panels and fixtures with 0-10 V dimming drivers up to 4 A
700 series Z-Wave chip: more range, reliable coverage
- Long Range: if your hub implements Z-Wave Long Range, you'll benefit from the latest direct device-to-hub communication which extends the range like never before and eliminates network lags
- Advanced settings to customize minimum or maximum brightness level and more*
- Built-in signal repeater: keep your mesh network stable and your system fast
- SmartStart and S2 authenticated security for a truly protected smart home
- Installs behind the existing wall switch or at the fixture (check your wiring first and always follow the diagrams in the manual)
- Pigtail wires for easy installation
- 5-year extended warranty when registered and tech support forever
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your smart hub / controller needs to support advanced settings and central scene programming for you to take advantage of this feature.
Before installing, make sure your fixture uses a 0-10 V dimming driver which doesn't exceed 4 Amps. Check your wiring first to confirm that you have all the following wires present in your electrical box: both 0-10 V driver connections, power, neutral, and load connection to power the LED driver, as well as a connection to a wall switch.
If you are not comfortable identifying the wiring and following the instructions, please hire a licensed electrician.
Here are some helpful wiring tips:
- Make sure the gang box you are about to install the switch has power with neutral wire available - you will not be able to get the ZEN54 Dimmer to work without a neutral wire.
- Unlike regular mechanical switches, Z-Wave switches require all of the wires to be connected exactly as indicated - line and load wires can never be swapped as it sometimes happens to the most experienced electricians.
How to include the Double Relay to your smart home network?
1. Put your Z-Wave controller in inclusion/pairing mode
2. Click the Z-Wave button on the relay three times quickly to finalize the inclusion process (and scan the SmartStart security QR code or enter PIN if prompted)
3. A new dimmer switch should appear on your controller's device list
- Z-Box Hub (recommended for Zooz products)
- Ezlo Plus (master device may not display status correctly)
- Ezlo Secure (master device may not display status correctly)
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Home Assistant (JS Z-Wave Integration)
- SmartThings Hub (custom device handler needed, coming soon)
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Loads: 4 A, 480W at 120V, 960 W at 240V
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 300 feet line of sight or up to a mile with Long Range enabled)
- Dimensions: 1.5" tall, 1.4" wide, 0.7" deep
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation: Indoor use only
Download the user manual for the ZEN54 LR 700 Series Z-Wave Plus Long Range 0-10 V Dimmer here.