- SMART PLUG & HUB: The PlugHub Energy combines the features of a smart home hub, smart plug, and energy monitor, all at a price far below what you’d pay for separate devices. Add and control up to 30 Z-Wave devices through voice (Amazon Alexa, Siri, or Google Home compatible, sold separately) or through the Vera app. Create schedules and automated rules to make your home more efficient and save on energy costs.
- FREE APP: Just download the free Vera app for iOS or Android for an easy and intuitive way to manage your smart home. Pair the hub with Z-Wave door, window, or motion sensors and get alerts on your phone when unusual activity occurs. Save on heating & cooling costs by automatically adjusting your smart thermostat when nobody’s home.
- TRUST THE EXPERTS: This device is backed by the know-how and technology from Vera and Ezlo, a global leader in providing smart solutions for homes and businesses. And if you need help, just reach out to the customer care team, available 7 days a week.
- NOTE: Check Wattage first: DON'T exceed 200 W of LEDs, 900 W for incandescent, or 15 A resistive load.
- Is it compatible with Alexa?
- Yes! This Smart Plug comes with a free Vera app that will bridge your Z-Wave devices added to this Ezlo Plug with your Amazon Alexa (or Google Home) smart speaker. You will also be able to control the device connected to this plug with Alexa.
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 100-110 V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Maximum Load: 200 W LED, 900 W incandescent, 15 A resistive
- Certifications: UL, FCC, Z-Wave Plus
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Processor: 160 MHz 32-bit LX6
- Flash memory: NOR 16 MB
- RAM Memory: SRAM 520 KB
- Dimensions: 2.48" x 2.24" x 2.08"
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
|Parcel Dimensions||10.41 x 10.16 x 10.16 cm; 141 Grams|