- The ultimate Z-Wave Plus water leak sensor/detector, with temperature and tilt sensor
- Get alerted on your smartphone/tablet/email, trigger certain lights, activate specific scenes, or even sound an alarm when water is detected
- Three 24K plated Gold telescopic feet always makes contacts with both even and uneven surfaces and never corrodes
- Built-in temperature sensor can alert you If there is a sudden rise or fall in temperature, which can help prevent damage due to frozen pipes
- Z-Wave Plus certified sensor with enhanced features such as longer battery life and better range: ZC10-16025007
TILT SENSOR Detects tilt and movement over 15 degrees. It will also alert you of any attempt to move or tamper with the device.
ALARM SIREN Built in alarm siren will help you react quickly in case of a flood, rapid temperature change, or attempt to tamper with it.
IN / OUT Input terminal allows for connecting an external probe and installing the sensor in any location. Output terminal allows for connection to an alarm system.
VISUAL INDICATOR LIGHT Aside from the alarm siren, the device can alert you of a threat using colour displays from the built in RGB diode.
TAMPER PREVENTION Specially designed enclosure contains a tamper button, protecting it from being opened unintentionally.
BATTERY POWERED A single battery is enough to power the Sensor for 2.5 years.*
TEMPERATURE SENSOR Built in temperature sensor may be used to manage a floor heating system or serve as a fire alarm sensor, by detecting rapid temperature rise. Hard wired Power or battery You can power the Flood Sensor by 12/24 VDC or a battery which will last 2,5 years.The Sensor allows for sending alarm notifications via wires or wirelessly. Depending on the Flood Sensor's built-in LED illuminated colour, you will know whether the Sensor has detected water, or a decrease / increase in temperature. With its built-in Z-Wave range tester you can easily determine whether the place you chose for the Sensor allows for communicating with the main controller or maybe you will have to use an external wired probe, to ensure the Sensor's proper operation. We have created two variants/series of the FIBARO Flood Sensor - one for the FIBARO system and one for Apple HomeKit. If you own the FIBARO system or a different one based on Z-Wave, choose a device that is compatible with that technology. If you are looking for a device which works with Apple HomeKit, choose the appropriate version.
|Part Number||FGFS-101 ZW5|
|Product Dimensions||9.65 x 9.4 x 3.56 cm; 90.72 Grams|
|Batteries||1 CR123A batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||FGFS-101 ZW5|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Flood Sensor, 1xCR123A Battery, User Manual|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Warranty Description||1 year|
|Item Weight||90.7 g|