- Manual and Z-Wave on/off control of 110V electrical and electronic devices
- Premium components guarantee quality and durability
- Designed for small and heavy duty appliances up to 15A
- USB Charging Port with Z-Wave energy reports > know when your phone or tablet are fully charged!*
- Power monitoring for connected devices in your Z-Wave interface* and at the plug's multi-color LED indicator
- NEW S2 security protocol + AES-128 encryption
- Control the LED indicator from the plug, just press and hold the button to turn it on or off
- Adjust LED indicator's colors to your favorites*
- Remembers and restores on/off status after power failure
- Built-in Z-Wave repeater
- Range testing directly from the plug
- Made in Europe
- 1-year manufacturer warranty, UL listed
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your controller needs to support advanced settings and energy monitoring to enable these features.
HOW IT WORKS
Smart plugs are among the most useful types of Z-Wave devices – just plug in one of your ordinary lamps or appliances and get near-instant automation. But these devices have load limitations; many of them can’t handle inductive or motor loads, let alone larger appliances. That’s where the FIBARO Wall Plug changes things. This tiny device can remotely monitor and control a wide range of devices: fridges, coffee makers, fans, AV systems, and much more. Power draw is communicated in real-time with the Plug’s colorful LED ring, and it will switch off automatically if an overload is detected.
The additional USB charging port comes with energy-monitoring as well, so even know what your phone is pulling and when it’s charged! Create your own on/off schedules for energy-efficient, convenient routines. Trigger the Wall Plug on/off with another Z-Wave device: turn on your standing fan in the summer as soon as you open your bedroom door. Start your coffee maker as your blinds open in the morning. Take advantage of the parental control feature, which allows you to control access to game consoles and TVs until the kids’ homework is done.
The Wall Plug comes with a litany of innovative safety features. If the Plug detects that a connected device isn’t functioning properly, it will automatically shut off. It’s built with AES-128 bank-grade encryption and the latest S2 PRNG-based encryption, ensuring your device remains secure. The Wall Plug comes with wireless automatic firmware updates, and acts a Z-Wave range extender that strengthens your overall network.
To get started with your Wall Plug, simply plug it into a receptacle near your Z-Wave hub. At this point it will glow red, meaning that it’s not currently part of your network. Put your hub into inclusion/pairing mode (see your hub’s manual for specifics; each brand is different) and locate the inclusion button in the top right corner of the Wall Plug. Once your hub enrolls in inclusion/pairing mode, click the button three times quickly. When successfully included, your hub will confirm and the Wall Plug will appear on your device list.
Watch how to include the plug to your Z-Wave network here.
- Z-Box Hub (recommended for Fibaro products)
- FIBARO Home Center 2
- FIBARO Home Center Lite
- SmartThings Hub - custom device handler required for full functionality (download it here)
- VeraEdge Z-Wave Gateway Controller
- VeraLite Z-Wave Gateway Controller
- VeraPlus Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Controller
- Zipato Z-Wave Zipabox Smart Home Controller
- Zipato ZipaTile Home Automation Controller
- EzloSecure Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Security Controller
- EzloPlus Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Security Controller
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120V AC, 50/60Hz
- Maximum Load:
- 15A - resistive loads
- 8A - incandescent loads
- 15A - inductive loads (80A inrush current)
- 373W - motor
- 2.5A - electronic ballasts
- USB port output voltage: 5V
- USB port output current: max. 1A
- Operating temperature: 32°C – 104°F
- Dimensions: 2.32" x 2.32" x 2.01"
- Range: up to 130 ft
- Installation: Indoor only
Download the Manual for FIBARO Z-Wave Plus Wall Plug with USB Charging Port FGWPB-121 (PDF) here.