- INSTANT LEAK NOTIFICATIONS: The sensor reports water presence to your Z-Wave system right away so you can prevent flood damage wherever you are. Just add it to your network and set up text or email notifications. (Compatible Z-Wave hub required, sold separately).
- KNOW HOW BAD IT IS: This is the only water detector that also shows how wet it actually gets. The unique smart pads measure how much liquid has accumulated and send out reports to display water levels as percentages.
- YOU WON’T KNOW IT’S THERE: It’s built to be installed in the least accessible locations and it’s weatherproof too. Strips Drip is the only outdoor rated Z-Wave leak sensor. It’s thin enough to fit under most appliances. You can also paint over your Strips Drip to match any surface.
- MULTI-SENSOR: Use Strips Drip to monitor temperature and light levels on top of water leaks. If your hub supports advanced settings, you’ll be able to customize the frequency of the reports and enjoy all of the features of this unique multi-sensor.
- HARDWARE YOU CAN DEPEND ON: Sensative’s devices are best known for their one-of-a-kind design and 10-year battery life. Their sensors are made in Europe from extra durable components, wrapped in a fully sealed enclosure. Register your Strips to extend the warranty on battery to 3 years (valid for purchases made after 5/2018).
- Model Number: Strips Drip
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: Bult-in 3.0 V LiMnO2 battery (non-replaceable)
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 130 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: -4-140° F
- Installation and Use: Indoor or Outdoor
- Dimensions: 0.6" x 7.7" x 0.2"
Will it work with Alexa?
- Amazon Echo is not a Z-Wave controller so you will need a compatible Z-Wave hub to get readings from this sensor from Alexa.
- Alexa-compatible Z-Wave hubs include:
- Fibaro Home Center Lite