- Z-Wave Plus Dimmer (up to 75 W LEDs and 250 W incandescent) and On/Off Relay in one
- The first Z-Wave double wall switch!
- Direct replacement for fan / light combo switches or other double switches in your home
- VER. 3.0: Improved dimmer components with triac driver
- DIMMER: double tap to full brightness, custom brightness level on, adjustable ramp rate and dimming speed, and more great features you've known Zooz for!*
- RELAY: on/off control only, use it with ceiling fans or exhaust fans, built-in overload protection, dry contact relay for more creative applications, no load necessary so you can use it as a virtual switch or scene controller.
- Scene Control (select hubs only): trigger up to 18 scenes or control up to 18 devices with multi-tap control.*
- Smart bulb ready: use scene control or simple automations to easily program smart bulb control with this switch without cutting power to them
- NO DIRECT 3-WAY: use in single pole set-ups only. Can be used in virtual 3-way's without any direct connections to the other switches in 3-way and 4-way installations. Contact us for details.
- Adjustable LED indicator: choose from 4 colors and 3 brightness levels
- Quick Installation: pigtail wires (wire nuts included), only 1.1" deep and no heatsink tabs for an easy fit
White (no other color available)
S2 security for smarter and safer wireless communication
- OTA firmware updates for a future-proof device
- Built-in signal repeater to boost your Z-Wave network
- Restores status after power failure
- Air-gap switch for added safety
- Use a standard-size wall plate for single gang installations (wall plate not included)
- 1-year warranty and lifetime tech support
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your hub needs to support advanced parameter input to display these features.
- Home Assistant (works best with device specific code, install here)
Hubitat (2.1.8 release or higher)
- openHAB (2.5.1 or higher)
- SmartThings (custom device handler required, get it here)
- VeraEdge Z-Wave Gateway Controller (no scene control)
- VeraLite Z-Wave Gateway Controller (no scene control)
- VeraPlus Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Controller (no scene control)
- Wink and Wink 2 (no advanced settings, add as Generic Z-Wave Switch)
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Load for Dimmer: 75 W LED, 250 W incandescent (don't use with tube lights, chandeliers, switched receptacles, or fans)
- Maximum Load for Relay: 15 A
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 4.1" x 1.1"
- Installation: Indoor use only
Download the user manual for ZEN30 here.