- Beta release: you may need to update the firmware in the near future to get full functionality of your device; the device may not be fully compatible with your hub at the time of this release.
- On/off Z-Wave and manual control from the main button: use with 120 V lights or fans under 3 A
- 4 smart buttons for remote control*
- NEW 700 chip: longer range + quick communication
- SmartStart inclusion and S2 security to keep your network protected
Direct 3-Way Solution: no add-on switch needed, wires just like the ZEN21/ZEN71 model (Neutral required, 4-Way wiring possible if direct connection to load and line are in the same box, check before buying)
- Great for a regular single pole installation
- Adjustable LED indicators: choose from different colors and brightness levels
- Built-in range test tool: troubleshoot your network straight from the device
Scene control available on hubs that support multi-tap triggers*
- Smart bulb mode: disable the relay for truly wireless control or use as a remote control / smart add-on switch
- Compatible with quality LED, CFL, and incandescent bulbs (don't connect to ballast tube lights, switched receptacles, or fans over 3A / 5 years old; NOTE: FEIT bulbs are not recommended)
- Extra-strong repeater to expand the coverage of your Z-Wave network
- Use a standard-size wall plate for single gang installations (wall plate not included)
- NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your smart hub / controller needs to support advanced settings and central scene programming or direct association access for you to take advantage of this feature.
- Fibaro Home Centre Lite
- Home Assistant
- Hubitat (platform version 2.2.6 or higher)
- SmartThings Hub
If you have any questions regarding compatibility, just ask!
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Loads: 960W Incandescent, 150W LED and CFL bulbs, 1800W (15A) Resistive, 3A fan motors
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 500 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation: Indoor use only
Download the user manual for ZEN32 here.