- SIREN: Reliable and easy to install Z-Wave Plus alarm siren. Great for automations and remote home monitoring. Compatible Z-Wave hub requires (sold separately). Alexa is NOT a Z-Wave hub.
- SENSORS: Built-in temperature and humidity sensors for smart climate management. Your Z-Wave hub needs to support sensor multi-level commands (see below).
- COMPATIBILITY: Siren and sensors work on HomeSeer, Hubitat, Fibaro, and Vera. Additional functionality on SmartThings with custom device handler (go to Zooz support portal or contact seller for instructions). Does NOT work with Wink, Ring, ADT, or other Z-Wave alarm panels.
- SECURITY: Equipped with the latest authenticated S2 security protocol for encrypted signal and hacker-proof smart home (NOTE: your Z-Wave hub needs to support S2 for this feature to work).
- SUPPORT: Questions or issues? Zooz has fast and responsive US-based support to help you with set-up, functionality, and automation routines. Just ask!
Please contact seller if you're not sure your hub is compatible.
- Model Number: ZSE19
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 4 x LR14 (C Cell) battery (included)
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 100 feet in open space
- Operating Temperature: 14-104° F
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
Will it work with Alexa?
- Amazon Echo is not a Z-Wave controller so you will need a compatible Z-Wave hub to get readings from this device or control it with Alexa.
- Alexa compatible hubs include:
- Fibaro Home Center Lite