- OUTDOOR SENSOR: Introducing the first Z-Wave motion detector created for outdoor use. Monitor activity remotely through your Z-Wave hub (required, sold separately) and automate outdoor lighting based on motion. Keep away from direct rainfall and sunlight.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Add it to your system quickly through auto-inclusion and mount it in minutes with just a couple of screws. Power it with batteries (included) or micro USB (cable + adapter sold separately). Program motion time-out and light level trigger by turning the knobs right on the sensor. No advanced settings available (there's only one sensitivity level for a solid 30-foot detection range).
- COMPATIBILITY: The sensor works great on HomeSeer, Hubitat, Fibaro, and Vera. Custom device handler needed for SmartThings (go to Zooz support portal or contact seller for instructions). Does NOT work with Wink, Ring, ADT, or other Z-Wave alarm panels. Alexa is NOT a Z-Wave hub (the sensor won't work directly with Echo).
- SECURITY: Equipped with the latest authenticated S2 security protocol for encrypted signal and hacker-proof smart home (NOTE: your Z-Wave hub needs to support S2 for this feature to work). Tamper protection and low battery alerts for your peace of mind.
- SUPPORT: Questions or issues? Zooz has fast and responsive US-based support to help you with set-up, functionality, and automation routines. Just ask!
- Z-Box Hub (recommended for Zooz products)
Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Home Assistant (Z-Wave JS)
- Hubitat (works best with custom driver, download here)
- Ring: very basic binary sensor functionality for motion alerts only
- SmartThings Hub (register your product here to access the custom lua driver for advanced functionality)
- VeraEdge Z-Wave Gateway Controller
- VeraLite Z-Wave Gateway Controller (running under UI7)
- VeraPlus Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Controller
- VeraSecure Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Security Controller
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 3 x AA (1.5 V) batteries / Micro USB
- IP Rating: IP44
- Motion Detection: up to 30 feet (100-degree radius)
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Dimensions: 4.0" x 3.5" (base) x 3.5" (tall)
- Operating Temperature: -4° - 104°F
- Installation: Indoor / Outdoor
Download the user manual for ZSE29 here