- SMART RGBW CONTROL: Change colors and hues, adjust brightness, and turn DC RGBW LED strips on or off from your Z-Wave hub (required, sold separately). Alexa is NOT a Z-Wave hub. Does NOT work with Wink and Z-Wave alarm panels like ADT, Ring, or Alarm.com. Custom handler required for SmartThings, contact seller for details.
- HOW IT WORKS: You'll need a 12 or 24 V DC (not AC!) power supply depending on your LED strip requirements to power both the strip (sold separately) and the RGBW Dimmer. Do NOT exceed 120 W total for 12 V DC strips or 240 W total for 24 V DC strips! Once you connect the RGBW Dimmer to the power supply and your LED strip, add the device to your Z-Wave hub to get wireless control of your lighting. Program schedules, and create custom scenes (if this functionality is supported by your hub).
- EXTRAS: Enjoy more smart features like energy monitoring, scene control (double tap), and SmartStart (your hub needs to support these features). Add physical control of the light by connecting an on/off or momentary wall switch to the RGBW Dimmer, the Zooz ZAC99 model will work great. You can also use the 4 input terminals to monitor analog low voltage sensors and add Z-Wave to even more devices around you!
- RELIABLE TECH: The RGBW Dimmer is Z-Wave Plus certified and comes with the latest S2 security protocol as well as 128-bit signal encryption to keep your smart home secure. The device is UL listed and conforms with North American safety standards. Made in Europe with carefully selected components.
- HUB COMPATIBILITY: This is an advanced Z-Wave device and it requires an open Z-Wave hub to display correctly. It was tested to work well with HomeSeer, Fibaro Home Center, and on SmartThings with a custom device handler (please go to Zooz support page for details). Questions? Get in touch with Zooz support for quick and friendly help!