HOW IT WORKS
Whether it’s an emergency or just for general safety and convenience, the Titan Water Valve Actuator offers an easy approach to smart home solutions. When connected to your Z-Wave hub, you can wirelessly and manually control your water valve from any mobile device.
There’s even potential for advanced home automation, which means more protection. Link up this valve actuator with other Z-Wave devices, like a flood sensor, and the valve will automatically close when water is detected. Or simply attach the included wired offline detection probe for local monitoring even when the hub isn't available.
The built-in Z-Wave signal repeater extends and strengthens the range of your Z-Wave network, ensuring fast and reliable connections thank to its 700 series chip technology.
HOW TO INSTALL
NOTE: Don't test or turn the valve until it's fully installed and calibrated. Complete all of the installation steps before you begin testing.
You can install the valve actuator in a few minutes with no tools at all! Watch this video for step-by-step instructions.
If installing the Titan actuator outdoors, please lock the Z-Wave button to prevent water damage to the device. Hold the Z-Wave button until 3 beeps sound, the tap the Z-Wave button 3 times. You can unlock the Z-Wave button by performing the same steps if you need to use it for programming purposes in the future.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Valve Requirements: 0.5" - 1.25" ball valves only
- Installation Requirements: 3" clearance from the valve center to each side on the pipe, at least 1.25" clearance between the valve handle and the pipe, at least 1" clearance between the pipe and the wall.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Z-Wave Chip: 700 series
- Power: 12 V DC (1 A) power supply (included)
- Temperature Sensor Range: -40° – 257° F
- Sound Indicator: up to 85 dB
- Wireless Range: Up to 400 feet line of sight (up to 130 feet indoors)
- Operating Temperature: 14° – 122° F
- Dimensions: 5.5" long x 2.25" wide x 5" tall
- Installation: Indoor or outdoor use (IP66)