New 800 Series Z-Wave Long Range GPIO module for incredible signal, super secure, and fast network!
- Expert users only: please note that this product comes with basic hardware support and does not include any tech support for the home automation software or host hardware you decide to pair it with
- A simple add-on to your project: made for Raspberry Pi and Home Assistant Yellow hardware (sold separately)
- The latest Z-Wave command class library: a solid and reliable foundation for your smart home
- Equipped with S2 security and SmartStart: design your network with confidence using UL-grade encrypted communication
- Long Range ready: as long as your home automation software and Z-Wave accessories support the new Long Range technology, you can enjoy fast, low-power direct communication
- 800 Series Z-Wave Chip: get more signal coverage and improved performance even without the Long Range capability thanks to the latest generation Z-Wave chip
- What you'll need: dedicated hardware like Raspberry Pi or Home Assistant Yellow and home automation software with a mobile interface to build a Z-Wave hub using the ZAC93 module (not included)
- Up to a mile of range in open space for Long Range enabled devices
- 5-year warranty extended warranty once you register your product and lifetime tech support
NOTE: You'll need a dedicated PC/laptop/Raspberry Pi and Z-Wave home automation software (sold separately) to install this product.
NOTE: You will need to disable Bluetooth when using this module and install it on pins 1-10 (including the 5V pins). Please keep that in mind when planning your hardware installation.
Connect the 800 Series Z-Wave Long Range GPIO module to your Pi or Home Assistant Yellow by following the hardware instructions. Use it with your choice of home automation software, including Home Assistant with JS Z-Wave integration. Follow the instructions for your software provider, as the setup may be different depending on the interface and operating system. Please note that the ZAC93 module is for expert users only and requires at least basic programming and electronics knowledge for the best experience.
Home automation software is required to control and configure your Z-Wave network. Z-Wave product compatibility will depend on the software you choose, so we recommend installing an open and proven smart home system with your 800 Series Z-Wave Long Range GPIO module.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US, CA, MX)
Power: 3.3 VDC
- SDK: 7.18
- Wireless Range: Up to 1 mile in open space with Long Range enabled
- Operating Temperature: 14-104° F
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
- Dimensions: 1.1" x 1.1"