New from the 700 Series by Zooz, the ZEN71 On/Off Switch!
The all new 700 Series switches feature smaller profiles (just 1.1" deep) for an easy fit into smaller/crowded boxes. The 700 Chip includes SmartStart for easier integration, as well as a wider range, faster signal and S2 security.
- Control your ON/OFF switch manually or wirelessly via Z-Wave (On/Off only, get the Dimmer HERE)
Direct 3-Way Solution: no add-on switch needed, wires just like the ZEN21 model (Neutral required, 4-Way wiring possible if direct connection to load and line are in the same box, check before buying)
- Works well in simple single pole installations
- Scene control available via advanced hubs that support multi-tap presets
- Adjustable LED indicator: choose the color and brightness that works for you!
- Stronger repeater to boost your Z-Wave network
- Ability to restore on/off status after power failure
- Built-in range test tool: diagnose network issues straight from your switch
- Smart bulb mode: disable the relay for truly wireless control or use as a remote control / smart add-on switch
- Compatible with LED, CFL, and incandescent bulbs (don't connect to tube lights or fans over 3A / 5 years old)
- Use a standard-size wall plate for single gang installations (wall plate not included)
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
Download the Manual for ZEN71 HERE (PDF)
- 2GIG (no advanced settings or scene control)
- ADT Pulse (no advanced settings or scene control)
- Fibaro Home Center 2
- Fibaro Home Centre Lite
- Home Assistant
- Open Z-Wave
- Ring (no advanced settings or scene control)
- SmartThings Hub (custom device handler needed to access advanced settings, download it here)
- Staples Connect DLink (no advanced settings - on/off control only)
- VeraEdge Z-Wave Gateway Controller
VeraPlus Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Controller
- Wink and Wink 2 (no advanced settings)
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Loads: 960W Incandescent, 150W LED and CFL bulbs, 1800W (15A) Resistive, 3A fan motors
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 200 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation: Indoor use only