New from the 700 Series by Zooz, the ZEN72 On/Off Dimmer Switch!
The all new 700 Series switches feature smaller profiles (just 1.1" deep) for an easy fit into smaller/crowded boxes. The 700 Chip includes SmartStart for easier integration, as well as a wider range, faster signal and S2 security.
- Get full brightness control of your lights with the On/Off Dimmer switch manually or wirelessly via Z-Wave
- Works with any dimmable LED bulb that accepts triac (forward-phase) dimmers up to 150 W total and with any incandescent bulbs up to 500 W. (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LUMINUS, LITHONIA, OR FEIT BULBS.)
- Direct 3-Way Solution: connects to an existing light switch for 2-point control, no add-on switch necessary! Wires just like the ZEN22 model. Neutral wire required, on/off control only from the secondary switch, use in 4-way installations only if you have direct connection to load and line in one box.
- Works well in simple single pole installations
- Scene control available via advanced hubs that support multi-tap presets
- Night Light Mode: press and hold the lower paddle when dimmer is off to turn the light on to low brightness
- Adjustable LED indicator: choose the color and brightness that works for you!
- Stronger repeater to boost your Z-Wave network
- Ability to restore on/off status after power failure
- Built-in range test tool: diagnose network issues straight from your switch
- Smart bulb mode: disable the relay for truly wireless control or use as a remote control / smart add-on switch
- Compatible with LED, CFL, and incandescent bulbs (don't connect to tube lights or fans over 3A / 5 years old)
- Double tap to full brightness: now fully adjustable double tap and single tap behavior (your hub must support this feature)
- Fully adjustable ramp rate (advanced hubs only)
- Don't use with fan motors, receptacles, or tube lights!
- Fits a standard-size face plate for single and multi gang installations (face plate not included)
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
Download the Manual for ZEN72 HERE (PDF)
- 2GIG (no advanced settings or scene control)
- ADT Pulse (no advanced settings or scene control)
- Fibaro Home Center 2
- Fibaro Home Centre Lite
- Home Assistant
- Open Z-Wave
- Ring (no advanced settings or scene control)
- SmartThings Hub (custom device handler needed to access advanced settings, download it here)
- Staples Connect DLink (no advanced settings - on/off control only)
- VeraEdge Z-Wave Gateway Controller
VeraPlus Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Controller
- Wink and Wink 2 (no advanced settings)
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Loads: 500W Incandescent, 150W LED
- Range: Up to 200 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation and Use: Indoor only