New from the 700 Series by Zooz, the ZEN73 On/Off Toggle Switch!
The all new 700 Series switches feature smaller profiles (just 1.1" deep) for an easy fit into smaller/crowded boxes. The 700 Chip includes SmartStart for easier integration, as well as a wider range, faster signal, and S2 security.
- NEW 3-WAY & 4-WAY WIRING: Still no add-on and use it in larger set-ups for multi-point control. Wires like the ZEN26 model; always follow the diagram in the manual, do NOT wire like the older ZEN23/ZEN24 switches. Neutral required.
- Use with high-quality LED or incandescent lighting only: do NOT connect to switched receptacles, fans, or tube lights (NOTE: FEIT bulbs are not recommended)
- NEW 700 SERIES: Minimized switch depth to fit shallow and crowded boxes (just 1.1" deep); optimal antennae positioning for better signal
- NEW 700 chip: SmartStart for instant pairing, S2 security, greater network coverage for a truly stable connection!
Scene Control if your system supports multi-tap triggers*
- Smart LED indicator with 4 colors to help you through the inclusion, exclusion, and reset process (LED indicator for diagnostic purposes only, not visible with the wall plate on)
- Range test mode: troubleshoot your network straight from the switch
- Instant on/off status reported to the hub
- S2 security for hacker-proof smart home
- Update firmware via OTA anytime in the future to keep your device up to date with latest technology*
- Restores status after power failure
- Use a standard-size wall plate for single gang installations (wall plate not included)
- 5-year warranty and lifetime tech support
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.*Your hub needs to support advanced settings for this feature to be available.
Download the Manual for ZEN73 HERE (PDF)
- 2GIG (no advanced settings or scene control available)
- ADT Pulse (no advanced settings or scene control available)
- Almond (Securify)
- Fibaro Home Center 2
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Home Assistant (Z-Wave JS)
- Hubitat (no advanced settings)
- Open Z-Wave
- Piper (no advanced settings - on/off control only)
- Ring (no advanced settings or scene control)
- SmartThings Hub (custom device handler needed for scene control and advanced settings, download here)
- Wink and Wink 2 (no advanced settings or scene control)
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Load: 8 A, 150 W LED/CFL, 600 W incandescent
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 200 feet line of sight
- Dimensions: 1.16" deep, 1.75" wide, 4.1" tall
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation: Indoor use only