New from the 700 Series by Zooz, the ZEN74 Toggle Dimmer Switch!
The all new 700 Series switches feature smaller profiles (just 1.1" deep) for an easy fit into smaller/crowded boxes. The 700 Chip includes SmartStart for easier integration, as well as a wider range, faster signal and S2 security.
- On/off and dimming control of your lighting via Z-Wave (hub sold separately)
- NEW 3-WAY & 4-WAY WIRING: Still no add-on and use it in larger set-ups for multi-point control. Wires like the ZEN27 model; always follow the diagram in the manual, do NOT wire like the older ZEN23/ZEN24 switches. Neutral required.
- Use with high-quality LED bulbs up to 100 W or incandescent bulbs up to 300 W (do NOT connect to tube lights, fans, switched receptacles, or CFL bulbs, FEIT bulb are NOT recommended)
- NEW in 700 series: smaller in the back (just 1.1" deep) to easily fit in shallow and crowded boxes; optimized antennae placement for stronger signal
- NEW 700 chip: the latest S2 security, SmartStart for instant inclusion, and fast wireless communication with supreme Z-Wave coverage!
Night Light Mode: press and hold the toggle down when dimmer is off to turn the light on to low brightness
- Scene Control (select hubs only): activate scenes and trigger other devices with multi-tap*
- Multicolor LED indicator to guide you through the inclusion, exclusion, and reset process (LED indicator for diagnostic purposes only, not visible with the wall plate on)
Programmable double tap and single tap for truly customized control*
Adjustable ramp rate and maximum/minimum brightness levels*
OTA firmware updates for a future-proof device*
- Use a standard-size wall plate for single gang installations (wall plate not included)
- 5-year warranty and lifetime tech support
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your hub needs to support advanced parameter input to display these features.
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
Download the Manual for ZEN74 HERE (PDF)
- 2GIG (no advanced settings or scene control)
- Abode (no advanced settings or scene control)
- ADT Pulse (no advanced settings or scene control)
- Almond (Securify) (no advanced settings or scene control)
- Fibaro Home Center 2
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Home Assistant (Z-Wave JS)
- Open Z-Wave
- Ring (no advanced settings or scene control)
- SmartThings Hub (custom device handler needed for scene control and advanced settings, download here)
- Wink and Wink 2 (no advanced settings or scene control)
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Load: 150 W LED, 300 W incandescent (don't connect to tube lights, fans, or switched receptacles)
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 200 feet line of sight
- Dimensions: 1.16" deep, 1.75" wide, 4.1" tall
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation: Indoor use only