- Powered by a single CR2450 battery
- S2 and SmartStart for extra security
- CHECK HUB COMPATIBILITY BEFORE BUYING (DOESN'T WORK WITH ALARM PANELS)
- 5-year warranty and lifetime tech support
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. You need a security enabled controller to take full advantage of the product.
HOW IT WORKS
This sensor is perfect for spot monitoring in spaces where your smart thermostat doesn't reach. Install the device in your bedroom to prepare just the right temperature for the night. Mount it in the basement or on your sun porch to trigger climate control device and keep the air constant where humidity and temperature is most likely to change quickly.
Just stick it to the flat surface of your choice with the supplied adhesive tape for 1-minute installation. We recommend using the dedicated mounting bracket (sold separately) if you'd like to install the sensor outdoors. Always keep the device out of direct sunlight and rain or snow.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Z-Wave Chip: 700 series
- Power: 1 CR2450 battery (included)
Wireless Range: Up to 300 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 5° – 104° F
- Dimensions: 2.2” x 1.3” x 0.2”
- Installation: Indoor or outdoor under eve in the
Download the user manual for ZSE44 here.