Get more range and faster communication with the all-new redesigned ZST10, part of the 700 Series of Z-Wave Plus products from Zooz!
- The latest command class library: bring your Z-Wave smart home to the next level
- Supports S2 security
- SmartStart ready
- You'll need a dedicated computer and home automation software with mobile interface to create a Z-Wave gateway hub using this stick
- Pair it with any Z-Wave OTA firmware update software to upgrade your devices, including the HomeSeer and Aeotec tools
- No drivers needed for Windows, MAC, or Linux
- Up to a 1000 feet of range in open space and 250 feet indoors (depending on building construction and other factors)
NOTE: You'll need a dedicated PC/laptop/Raspberry Pi and Z-Wave home automation software (sold separately) to install this product.
Start by connecting the 700 S2 Stick to a USB port on your PC, laptop, or Raspberry Pi. Use it with your choice of home automation software, including Home Assistant with JS Z-Wave integration and HomeSeer. Refer to the manual for extra set up details, as the installation process for Windows, Linux, and MAC OS systems is different for each.
Home automation software is required to control and configure your Z-Wave network. Z-Wave product compatibility will depend on the software you choose so we recommend installing an open and proven smart home system to go with your 700 S2 Stick for best results.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz
Power: 4.75-5.25 VDC
- SDK: 7.13.0
- Wireless Range: Up to 1000 feet in open space, up to 250 feet indoors
- Operating Temperature: 14-104° F
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 1" x 0.4"
Download the user manual for ZST10 here.