- Beta release: you may need to update the firmware in the near future to get full functionality of your device; the device may not be fully compatible with your hub at the time of this release.
- Security monitoring: get motion alerts sent to your Z-Wave hub whenever activity is detected
Climate control: use this sensor to trigger your smart thermostat or humidifier based on regular precise temperature and humidity readings
Smart lighting: program your Z-Wave switches and smart bulbs to come on when the Q sensor reports motion and luxlevels below your preferred set point
- Power it with 2 CR 123A batteries (included) or a micro USB cable (sold separately, scroll down to shop)
- Works as Z-Wave signal extender when powered via USB (do NOT pair the sensor on USB cable and then switch to batteries)
- Z-Wave Plus chip with S2 Authenticated security
- SmartStart for easier and safer pairing
- Advanced settings to customize your sensor
- CHECK HUB COMPATIBILITY BEFORE BUYING (DOESN'T WORK WITH WINK OR ALARM PANELS)
- Modern minimal design with a multi-directional mini mounting bracket
- 1-year warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. You need a security enabled controller to take full advantage of the product.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Z-Wave Chip: 500 series
- Power: 2 CR123A battery (included) / micro USB (cabled not included)
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Motion Detection: Up to 20 feet
- Humidity Detection Range: 0 – 100 %
- Light Sensor Detection Range: 0 – 65535 lux
- Operating Temperature: 32° – 104° F
- Dimensions: 2.3” x 2.3” x 2.2”
- Installation: Indoor Use Only
Download the use manual for ZSE11 here.